Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a little obsession

okay, it's not a little obsession when it lasts for 10 years and going strong.
just ran into someone whom I went on the field school with , goodness, i haven't seen
her for 10 years! which reminded me of my obsession which I accidently daringly stumbled upon
in my 2nd year of university.

so i had eased on it for the last 4 years, but it never really went away and it's funny, on this 10th year since, I'v decided to
keep it going at full force, i can say that i aren't letting it go this time!

p.s. just saw a great documentary movie: The 11th Day: Crete 1941 (http://www.crete1941.com)

p.p.s. It's Greek Heritage Month (http://www.greekday.com)

Now, i'm off to reminecent the fun times i had in the height of my daring years.

2 comments:

desdemona said...

daring years - i remember those, too! have fun thinking about greece and eat some yummies at the annual festival for me and bub and bunhead!

kephallinian said...

thanks, I will have those yummies for you and bub and bunhead, though it'd have been lovely having you guys here.
I miss chasing bub, i doubt she still remembers me!!