Saturday, December 27, 2008

baby news and values should be maintained


I found out over the holidays that as open minded and liberal as I think I am,
there's certain traditional values that I get from when we were young, really engraved.
it's to the point that I was really not happy when these values were 'violated'.

as much as I'm trying to work on calming down the temper, that was one thing i won't forget and will
not forgive; mom's trying to get me to calm down but really, will see what happens in the next few days.
Maybe the Sage will take over and I'll appear a happy camper...blah....

On a happier note, Mas has a new little brother, Oliver, maybe another red head like Mas heehee, so miss them kids in Guelph and Aus.
just about the only thing that always manage to cheer me up.

No comments: