Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Believe or not Believe that is the question?

One never knows when one will hear such conversation..."God made animals", "no, God made humans". "who believes in God?", "I believe in God". "I do" , "I do too!". "when we sing 'Oh Canada', there's ""God keep our land""....."when you die, you go to heaven." "I don't wanna go to heaven because I don't wanna die"

Meanwhile, I was thinking "has anyone seen God?' 'how do you explain science and evolution?' "really, there are people who believes in multi-Gods".

But then, i can only smile and say "whatever you believe". BECAUSE, i suddenly remember that these are conversations between several 3.5-5 year olds!!

I don't think I have come across a group yet like this one, of course my encounters with them are still short compare to some other people.

No comments: