Aristotle Quote of the Day

Thursday, November 18, 2010

mentally preping..etc.

Mentally preping myself with the first sign of wet snow, now relaly have to get my snow gears out, at least this year i finally have 2 sets of snow boots! It's been a few years since it starts snowing around me bday.
speaking of, already got 2 cards and gifts !! dont' know what to shop for yet but looking forward to the opera in Dec.
thanks to the ladies, J and E for those!

stuffed from hotpot at nice neighbours' , good company.
hm....and then there's the question of what exactly will i do with my hair?
finally watching VTS: Luv Gina and Colonel scene, Leccia's earings..wow.i'd tangle my hair with those. Hilary B is awesome and let's not forget about CC's legs..makes me wanna really start try runnning, maybe i'll just have to pretend i'm running for the bus all the time.

No comments: