Sunday, June 22, 2008

an unusual addiction





Program which I spent countless hours, brain cells and money on while in SFU, love it, crave it still.

Heroin, Morphine, Ecstasy, Weed, Food...the popular forms of addiction
who'd know that one would be addicted to a particular language, food, music, arts, the land, the mountains, the people, the history? I wonder if anyone even thought of it as an addiction? well, at least I think mine is a serious one.

Frankly i dont' think there's any rehabilitation for this addiction. the withdrawal symptoms are terrible, sometimes a certain thing sparks the nostalgic feelings, worst is the scents that reminds me of the scents of the people i'v met during that period of time.
While getting my Hellnic-fix, in the process i'm also torturing myself , it's so close yet so far. something i might not ever return to, see, touch or feel.

it's an unexplainable addiction. some might think this is bizarre but to me tis quite dead serious. oh well,

No comments: